This roundtable is open only to currently-enrolled Columbia University students. To register, you must sign in with your UNI.
Please join the Center on Global Energy Policy for a student-only lunch and open house. An introduction to the Center will be provided and students will have the opportunity to speak with our scholars about their backgrounds and their current work and research. An overview of student employment opportunities will also be shared. Lunch will be provided.
Joining the conversation will be:
- Kaushik Deb, CGEP Senior Research Scholar; formerly with the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center in Riyadh; and former Head, Global Gas Markets in Group Economics, BP
- Jonathan Elkind, CGEP Senior Research Scholar and former Assistant Secretary of Energy for International Affairs
- Antoine Halff, CGEP Adjunct Senior Research Scholar; Chief Analyst and Co-founder, Kayrros; and former Chief Oil Analyst, IEA
- Dr. Tom Moerenhout, CGEP Associate Research Scholar and Senior Advisor, World Bank
- Dr. Luisa Palacios, CGEP Senior Research Scholar and former Chairwoman of the Board of Directors, CITGO Petroleum Corporation
- Abhi Rajendran, CGEP Adjunct Research Scholar and Director of Research & Advisory, Energy Intelligence
- David Sandalow, CGEP Inaugural Fellow; co-Director of SIPA’s Energy and Environment Concentration; and former senior official, the White House, State Department and U.S. Department of Energy
- Kirsten Smith, CGEP Research Associate; former Visiting Researcher, Asia Pacific Energy Research Center; former Energy Market Analyst, Alberta Department of Energy; and former Economic Analyst, Environment Canada
Registration is required. This roundtable is open only to currently-enrolled Columbia University students. To register, you must sign in with your UNI.
This event will be hosted in person and capacity is limited. We ask that you register only if you can attend this event in its entirety.
For more information about the event, please contact [email protected].