Women in Energy Summer Internship Stipends
The Women in Energy program provides stipends to outstanding students who have secured unpaid or underpaid summer internship positions with companies or organizations in energy related sectors.
Internship Funding Eligibility
- The internship must be relevant to the energy or climate field.
- The internship offer must be secured at the time of application.
- "Independent study" internships or academic courses abroad are not eligible.
- Internship is unpaid.
- Positions must be a minimum of 6 weeks in duration.
- Internships in student's family-owned organizations are not eligible.
- Must be a current grad student as of Spring 2022.
The application period is currently closed. Please check back in April 2022 for more information.